Each product is accompanied by a guarantee of good operation offered by Καρεκλάς Κων/νος & ΣΙΑ Ε.Ε..
The guarantee is provided for its products Καρεκλάς Κων/νος & ΣΙΑ Ε.Ε.. under the terms and conditions of this, and covers all defects that occur within the warranty period and are proven to be due to negligence and / or omissions.
The warranty period is set at 24 months for PC, Workstation, Server product categories, 12 months for Laptops, Monitor, Spare Parts, Networking, Peripherals, UPS, Printer and POS, 3 months for all batteries from Delivery Date of the products, which is proved by a valid Sales-Shipping Note.
- When sending the defective product, the RMA form must always be filled in, stating the reason for the return.
- The product must be accompanied by a Delivery Note.
- It should be well packaged.
- The company Καρεκλάς Κων/νος & ΣΙΑ Ε.Ε. is not responsible for any damage or damage to the product during transport.
- Shipping costs to and from the company Καρεκλάς Κων/νος & ΣΙΑ Ε.Ε., burden the customer.
- DOA (Dead On Arrival) products are only accepted if shipped within 10 calendar days, shipping costs are charged by Καρεκλάς Κων/νος & ΣΙΑ Ε.Ε.
- In case of failure to repair the products are replaced or credited.
- After the end of each month from the date of delivery of the product
- If the fault was caused by a product other than the one for which it was designed
- If the damage was caused by improper handling or improper maintenance
- If the fault came from the operation of the product at a voltage and frequency other than that stated on it.
- If the fault came from the operation of the product when connected to a network other than ΔΕΗ
- If the fault was caused by changes in voltage or frequency of ΔΕΗ network
- If the damage was caused by a bad or defective condition of the electrical infrastructure of the area where the device was installed or by adverse conditions prevailing inside it or by natural disasters
After the warranty period, the customer is fully responsible for all repair costs.